Roland GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer
Take your guitar playing further with this guitar synth which is in very good condition!!
Ever wanted to thicken up your guitar sound with a warm synth pad? Or how about a screaming lead sound that puts you in front? The GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer makes playing high-quality synthesizer and instrument sounds from your guitar as simple as 1-2-3. First, attach the included GK-3 Divided Pickup to your steel-stringed electric (no drilling necessary). Second, select the type of sound you want using the Bank knob. Third, choose a sound variation using the Number/Value dial and start playing. With the GR-20, it’s easy to tap into the power of guitar synthesis.
Guitar Synth, or Compact Pedal?
With the GR-20 it feels like both. Simply attach the included GK-3 Divided Pickup to your guitar and you can be playing high-quality Roland sounds in seconds. Selecting a sound is like choosing an effect. First, select a sound category using the Bank knob. Categories include Strings/Orchestral, Wind, Brass, Bass/Guitar, Organ/Keyboard, Piano, Synth/Lead, Voice/Pad, Ethnic, and Rhythm/Percussion. Now you can select individual sounds using the Number/Value dial. It’s easy!
At the heart of the GR-20 is an advanced sound engine based on Roland’s professional synthesizers. Sounds can be played with up to 48-voice polyphony for full, rich-sounding Patches. And the sounds are equally impressive. From expressive string ensembles to spiritual tabla loops coupled with sitar—all with adjustable attack and release—there’s no limit to what you can do. Sophisticated DSP makes the GR-20’s pitch detection ultra-reliable, so you can strum with confidence.
- Affordable guitar synthesizer with new sounds, easy interface and GK-3 pickup
- Easy to use: select a sound category (Strings, Organ, Synth, etc.) and play!
- Quick editing via Attack, Release, Chorus, and Delay/Reverb knobs
- Digital pitch detection for lightning-fast tracking
- Includes Roland’s latest sounds like sax, strings, flute, brass, bass and percussion loops
- GK-3 mounts easily on any steel-stringed electric without damage to guitar
- GK-3 features an adjustable curve design and pickup cable length, plus an attachment plate for Les Paul-type guitars
- Patch Link enables easy connection with MIDI-capable multi-effects like GT-6
- Perfect for GODIN guitars
- Sound Generator: 1 part
- Maximum Polyphony: 48 voices
- Patches User: 99, Preset: 469
- Display: 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
- Effects: MULTI-FX (included in the patches), Chorus, Delay/Reverb
- Connectors: GK IN, GUITAR OUT, MIX IN L, MIX IN R (MONO), OUTPUT L (PHONES), OUTPUT R (MONO), MIDI IN, MIDI OUT, AC IN
- Power Supply: AC 14 V (AC Adaptor)
- Current Draw: 600 mA
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 314 mm:
- Depth: 245 mm
- Height: 63 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg