AfroTon Bass Jew's Harp
Deep sounding jaw harp cut out of a strip of heated brasswith colourfully decorated bamboo casevery easy to play, precise, clear sound, rich in overtonesis placed on the lips; the mouth serves as a resonatortongue- and jaw motions, breath and vocals transform the soundpopular folk- and ritual instrument in the Far East Vietnam.
- Jew's harp in a low register cut from a strip of heated brass
- With colored, fabric-wrapped bamboo tubes for storage
- Very easy to play, precise, clear sound, rich in overtones
- Is set on the lips; the mouth serves as a resonance body
- Tongue and jaw movements and language change the sounds
- Popular folk and ritual instrument in the Far East