USED - Alesis Recital 61 | Digital Piano Full-Sized Keys
The Alesis Recital is a full-featured digital piano with 61 full-sized semi-weighted keys with adjustable touch response and 10 premium built-in realistic voices. Customize the voices by combining any two at once in Layer Mode for a full, rich tone. They can also be assigned to only the left or right hands in Split Mode. You can even add adjustable Reverb and Chorus to further tailor your sound. With powerful 20-watt built-in speakers and a 128-note maximum note polyphony, Recital delivers ultra-realistic sound with great playing experience.
Powerful Education Features
The Alesis Recital has an incredibly useful feature called "Lesson Mode." This feature divides the 61 keys into two zones with the same pitch and voice. This enables both the student and teacher to easily watch each other and play together without having to take turns or reach over one another. Recital also features a ¼” (6.35mm) headphone output which mutes the internal speakers for convenient, quiet private practice.
All the Right Connections
In addition to the ¼” (6.35mm) sustain pedal input (pedal not included) and the ¼” (6.35mm) stereo headphone output, Recital also features stereo RCA outputs to connect to a recorder, mixer, amplifier or other sound system. Recital also features a USB-MIDI output for connecting to a computer and using educational software or virtual instrument plugins. Recital can be powered using the included power supply or by 6 AA batteries (not included).
- 61 premium full-sized semi-weighted keys with adjustable touch response
- 10 built-in premium voices with the ability to split or layer 2 voices simultaneously
- 20-watt speakers and 128-note max polyphony for realistic sound and playability
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two areas with the same pitch and voice
- Built-in metronome with tap tempo can be easily adjusted from 30-280 BPM
- Easily adjustable Reverb and Chorus FX; Pedal Resonance feature
- Stereo RCA AUX outputs for connecting to a mixer, amp, or other sound system
- 1⁄4” (6.35mm) headphone output mutes the internal speakers for private practice
- USB-MIDI output for use with educational software or virtual instrument plugins
- Optional battery power (6 “D” cells, not included)