Behringer ACOUSTIC ADI21
Slightly used Behringer V-Tone ADI21 acoustic amp modeler is essential for your piezo-equipped acoustic-electric guitar. Replacing your artificial, lifeless sound with one that is rich, loud, and electrifying, the ADI21 combines the features of an active DI box with proprietary microphone/tube emulation circuitry. The result is a warm, natural-sounding acoustic guitar tone that will leave you satisfied. Make no mistake, the ADI21 will embue your amplified acoustic guitar with enormous tonal versatility with its 3-band EQ and flexible blend control. The Behringer V-Tone ADI21 acoustic amp modeler also functions as a capable active DI box.
- Authentic microphone/tube emulation modeling circuitry provides natural warmth and presence
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ with sweepable mids for tone-sculpting and feedback control
- Super-high impedance to retain maximum signal integrity and dynamics
- Dual DI mode lets you bypass tube/microphone emulation for standard active DI functionality
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Pedal Type: Acoustic Amp Modeler/Preamp/DI Box
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Weight:1.01 lbs.