CRESCENDO Filtered Foam Earplugs | 15dB
Filtered Foam is developed for general industrial use and music events. Regular foam and resistive tube filter hearing protection generally attenuates too much sound, especially in the higher frequencies making it inadequate for hearing speech, music and warning sounds. Regular not- filtered disposable foam mutes sound and isolates the user from their environment, which can be a safety concern and which is definitely a party stopper during a music festival.
The advantage of using foam is that it is comfortable to wear for a longer time and easy to put in the ear. Filtered Foam deals with the downsides of regular foam being the first foam earplug that incorporates a high fidelity acoustic filter. Filtered Foam provides natural sound with good speech intelligibility and delivers full frequency sound reduction to safe listening levels.
Filtered Foam earplugs is simple to fit and the comfortable viscoelastic memory foam combined with air entering the ear via the acoustic filter makes them comfortable to wear all day.
The ergonomic ‘one size ts all’ closed cell foam reduces contamination making it possible to clean the earplugs and to use them multiple times before disposal.
Benefits Filtered Foam Ear Plugs:
• Protected and still being able to communicate and hear the surroundings.
• Helps prevent hearing damage
• High end memory foam provides a perfect fit for everyone
• Acoustic filters are 100% acoustically tested
• Natural sound and ventilation of the ear because of wide filter aperture with sound damping mesh
• Minimum occlusion
• 50 Pairs of Filtered Foam
• CE and ANSI certified reusable Hearing Protection
• All Pairs single packed in a resealable bag
• The acoustic filters are providing 15 dB average damping, 100% acoustically tested.
• One size fits all viscoelastic memory foam
• Manual EN, DE, ES and NL