ENGL Invader 100 Head
Heyy what a beast! Newly in - briefly used ENGL Amplifier.
The basic layout of the Invader consists of an all tube driven head, that features 8 different gain stages in 4 separate channels that include four separate EQs.
Powered by 4 EL 34 Tubes the Invader delivers a total amount of 100 watts. The idea behind the Invader is that guitarists need most flexibility and control for any given playing situation. Easy to handle +¦ just focusing on pure tube tone.
The Invader achieves that with a new concept: This amp does not feature the classic 4 channel head layout of a Clean- Crunch- Rhythm- Lead channel.
The Invader is different.
Named Channel 1, 2, 3, 4, these channels are able to produce different Overdrive / Gain structures +¦ each one from Crunch to High Gain. Every Overdrive Voicing in the channels is different.
In conjunction with the Hi / Lo gain switch, which can be remote controlled and a separate EQ section for each channel, there will be no limits except the guitarist creativity.
Silken Clean to Crispy Crunch
Fat & Bulky Crunch to NU-Rock / Metal Rhythm / Lead
Tight Warm Crunch to Classic Dynamic Rock / Metal
Modern Crunch to Singing Harmonic Leads
- 4 channels
- Four 3-stage EQs incl. logarithmic treble curve
- Bright switch for Channels 1 and 2
- Separate Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Hi / Lo Gain switch
- Noise Gate with threshold adjust
- 2 parallel FX loops
- 4 x ECC 83 / 12 AX 7 preamp tubes
- Tuner out activated via standby switch.
- 100 watts (4 EL34 tubes)
- Master A/B switch
- Presence and Depth Punch control for poweramp sound shaping
- Electronic Tube Protection circuit and powertube monitoring system.
- Jack for ENGL Z-9 footswitch
- Jack for ENGL Z-4 footswitch
- Speaker outs 2 x 4, 2 x 8, 1 x 16 ohms
- MIDI programmable functions at a glance, storable in any combination as required: Channel switching, Master A / B, Bright, Hi / Lo Gain, FX Loop 1 and 2, noise gate, amp mute (tuner)
- Dimensions & Weight: 71 x 27 x 29 cm, 21 kg