Fender Blues Junior IV
One of the most-beloved small combo amps in the world, the Blues Junior IV adds modified preamp circuitry, smoother-sounding spring reverb and improved aesthetics that any player is sure to appreciate. This one is as new! Footswitch is still packed in a box and there are barely any noticeable marks of use.
A 15-watt favorite in any setting, this amp is ideal for guitarists who need to hit the stage or studio at a moment's notice with warm tone and versatile features.
- 15 watts
- Celestion 12" A-Type speaker
- Preamp circuit modified for increased fullness
- Spring reverb modified for improved smoothness
- Includes 1-button footswitch for FAT mid boost
This amp’s modified spring reverb offers the same luscious ambient sound you know and love, but with improved smoothness to dial in your sound at any volume.
The modified preamp circuitry offers greater tonal definition and clarity, even when pushing the amp into overdrive, so your tone remains articulate no matter how hard you push it.
Celestion speakers are acclaimed worldwide for their distinctly rock ‘n’ roll flavor, with a more modern sound and utterly classic roar when pushed.
The Blues Junior IV features the classic Fender look of sparkling silver grille cloth, lightly aged to give it even more mojo.
The included 1-button footswitch is used to remotely activate the “Fat” switch, boosting the midrange for pronounced tonal thickness when soloing.
Designed for easy transport, the comfortable handle makes it easy to transport your amp and the steel reinforcement band ensures the handle stays intact.
- Voltage: 230V
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Fat Switch, Volume
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Channels: One
- Effects: Reverb
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Speakers: One - 12" Celestion® A-Type
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Amp Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Amp Depth: 9.18" (23.31 cm)
- Amp Width: 18" (45.72 cm)
- Amp Weight: 31.5 lbs (14.3 kg)