Marshall JCM 800 Combo Lead Series
Look what we have found for you this time! A used 80's Marshall JCM800 Model 4212 50W 2x12 tube combo guitar amp. The split-channel 4212s (and the head version...the 2205s) were the first Marshall amps with channel-switching capability. In addition to offering the classic JCM80-era crunch tone, these amps also sport a decent clean tone and reverb, making for a much more versatile amp! A Legendary amp with its all mighty sound!
- Manufacture Date: 1986
- Power Output: 50 Watts
- Tubes: 6550 (2), 12AX7 (4)
- Controls: Presence, Volume, Reverb | Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume, Gain | Bass, Treble, Volume
- Dimensions: 27.5'' x 22'' x 10''
- Weight: 70 lbs
- original speakers: 2-12" Celestion G12M-70
- original transformers
- original resistors and caps