Marshall MG 102 CFX
Take your performance to the next level with this 100W, 2x12” combo. This barelu used MG102CFX delivers the biggest sound within the MG series with a lower frequency response and thicker bottom end. Enjoy a wide range of tonal options with three-band EQ, four channels and a full set of digital FX.
- Store and recall your perfect tone with the footswitchable clean, crunch, OD1 and OD2 channels.
- Choose from a complete set of digital FX including: spring and studio reverb, chorus, phaser, flanger, vibe, octave and four types of delay.
- Fitted with a pair of custom 12” speakers, the MG102CFX brings the sound you need for a memorable live performance.
- Explore more sounds with the damping switch. Choose between a classic amp feeling or a modern response.
- Output wattage: 100W
- Speaker output: 1 x 1/4" jack (min. 4Ω load), 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, 1 x 3.5mm Aux in (on rear)
- Controls: Gain, Clean/crunch, Bass, OD1/OD2, Middle, Treble, Reverb, Volume, FX (Chorus / Phaser / Flanger / Vibe), Tap, Delay (Hi-fi / Tape / Multi / Reverse), Ext. FX, Master, Damping (Manual), Store, Tuner
- Effects: Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Vibe, Delay, Chorus
- Speaker configuration: 2 x 12"
- Unit impedance: 4Ω
- Weight: 23 kg / 50.6 lbs