Marshall The Jackhammer JH-1 | Distortion/Overdrive
For over 50 years, Marshall has been at the forefront of genre defining overdrive and distortion tone. The Jackhammer captures all that classic Marshall drive and takes it a step further. With extreme distortion capabilities alongside accurate EQ parameters, this pedal means serious business. he Marshall JH-1 JACKHAMMER delivers the extreme distortion effects you crave.
- Switchable overdrive and distortion modes.
- Fully adjustable - volume, gain, bass, treble, contour level and contour frequency controls.
- 9v input with passive bypass.
- Robust, solid housing built for years of playing.
- Power: 9v
- Inputs: Input jack: guitar input
- Outputs: Output jack: signal out/bypass
- Controls: O/D and dist mode switch, volume/gain control, bass/treble control, contour level/contour frequency
- Volume/Gain control
- Bass/Treble control
- Contour Level/Contour Frequency
- Solid metal casing
- Passive bypass
- Current Draw: 13mA
- Switches: On/Off Switch
- Indicators: On/Off LED
- Jacks: Input/Output 'Jack sockets' (1/4 inch)
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Output Load Impedance: less than 20kOhm
- Dimensions: 120mm x 65mm x 55mm
- Weight: 510 grammes