Korg Toneworks AX10G Guitar Modeling Effect Processor
**New Old Stock**
The Toneworks AX10G Guitar Modeling Effect Processor is a compact multi-effect processor that packs a ton of dead-on amp and effect models generated using Korg's highly acclaimed REMS modeling technology. 11 amp models. 26 carefully selected effects. 40 preset and 40 user-editable programs cover all musical styles.
Knob-based controls include a tap switch for setting delay. Output amp/line switch for live or studio flexibility. Program lock/hold function to prevent onstage accidents. The expression pedal offers realtime control of your sound.
- 11 accurately crafted amp models generated by Korg's REMS technology
- 26 carefully selected effects delivering a wide range of tonal variation
- 40 preset programs covering all musical styles, plus 40 user locations for edited presets
- Expression pedal for realtime control
- Knob-based interface for intuitive control, and a simple panel layout
- Tap switch for on-the-fly setting of delay time
- AMP/LINE select switch for connection to amp, mixer, recorder, or any other destination
- Built-in Korg Chromatic Auto Tuner with mute function
- Compact, portable design that fits into the pocket of your gig bag
- Program Lock/Hold function eliminates accidental knob turns during onstage use
- 2-way power supply: runs on battery or AC adapter (optional)