Trace Elliot AH1200-12 Bass Head
This Bass Head is as new! A 1200W (2 x 600W) amplifier head with a 12-band preamp, this amplifier is for the serious creative bassist who wants to experiment with their sound. Along with all the features of the preamp, this has two separate power stages and is stereo from the effects loop through to the speakers.
This means any effects applied within the sophisticated effects loop will be reproduced in stereo from the cabinets as well as through all DI and Line outputs. Also, with two power stages it is capable of driving large stacks of speaker cabinets. Up to four 8-ohm cabinets or two large 4-ohm cabinets can be driven for awesome power and headroom.
- Pre Shape circuit.
- Valve drive circuit.
- 12-band classic graphic equalizer.
- Dual-band Compressor with separate controls for each Hi and Lo bands.
- Effects Loop with Hi-Pass/Lo-Pass/Full Range outputs, Left/Right/Mono returns, Series/Parallel switch and Level control.
- Output Mute switch, active on all outputs except Tuner Out.
- Electronically balanced XLR DI outputs for Pre EQ and Post Preamp Left & Right.
- Left and Right Line outputs.
- 2 x 600 Watts (4 Ohms) output stages.
- Footswitch allowing control of Pre Shape, Valve, Graphic EQ, Compressor, Effects Loop and Output Mute (included).
- Original classy black 'pimple' covering.
- Metal handles and protective corners.
- Protective Trace Elliot embroidered slip cover included.
- Weight: 55.56 lbs. (25.2 kg)