VOX Valvetronix Tonelab LE Guitar Effects Processor
Vox has packed the incredible amp and effect-modeling power of Valvetronix amplifiers into a portable, easy-to-use, awesome-sounding effects unit that sounds so real, you'll think you're plugged into a collection of real amps! With a new smaller footprint and enhanced direct recording features, the ToneLab LE is not just a floor processor. It's equally suited to desktop home recording. Now one unit can cover it all!
- ToneLab LE features Valve Reactor technology that switches between Class A and Class AB power amp circuits with an actual 12AX7 (ECC 83) miniature triode valve (vacuum tube) to create the sound of an actual tube power amp, delivering the response and tone of classic amps.
- ToneLab LE uses sophisticated modeling technology to create classic amp, cabinet, and effect sounds. You can choose from sixteen amp types that include classic vintage amps and expensive high-end valve amps, and eleven different cabinet types. By combining amp types and cabinet types you can create an amazing range of sounds, many of which have never been heard before.
- Since high-quality effects are built in, ToneLab LE is all you need to create a completely finished sound. Sixteen types of pedal effects are placed before the amp, and after the cabinet are eleven types of modulation, eleven types of delay, and eleven types of reverb. You can choose one type for each effect, and use these four effects simultaneously plus Noise Reduction.
- You can store all of your own amp settings and effect model settings as a “program” in one of 120 program memories. ToneLab LE comes with 40 preset programs for instant gratification.
- For convenient tuning, an Auto Chromatic Tuner is built-in.
- There is expression pedal that you can use as a wah pedal, volume pedal, or to control a variety of effect parameters — a great feature for live performance.
- There’s a Quick Assign function that makes it easy to assign parameters to the expression pedal.
- ToneLab LE provides control switches that let you do things like set the delay time via TAP TEMPO, switch insert effects on/off, or switch the speed of a rotary speaker ... again, musthave features for live performance. - You can use the effect insert jacks to connect an external effect processor or stompbox.
- Featuring an S/P DIF optical digital output and MIDI IN and OUT connectors, ToneLab LE offers you plenty of potential and numerous options to expand your system.
- ToneLab LE Sound Editor is an editor/librarian software that lets you visually edit ToneLab LE’s numerous parameters, and save and manage programs.
- Amp Models (16): Black 2x12, Tweed 1x12, Tweed 4x10, AC15, AC15TB, AC30, AC30TB, UK Blues, UK 68P, UK80s, UK90s, UK Modern, Recto, US HiGain, Boutique OD and Boutique CL
- Cabinet Simulators (11): Tweed 1x8, Tweed 1x12, Tweed 4x10, Black 2x10, Black 2x12, Vox AC-15, Vox AC-30, Vox AD120VTX, UK H30 4x12, UK T75 4x12, US V30 412
- Tonelab Effects Pedals (16): Comp, Acoustic, Vox Wah, U-Vibe, Blk/Org Phase, Octave, Ring Modulator, Treble Boost, Tube OD, Super OD, Boutique, Fat Dist, Org Dist, Metal Distortion, Fuzz and Octafuzz
- Modulators (11): Classic Chorus, Multitap Chorus, Classic Flanger, Blended Chorus, Duo Phase, Textrem, Rotary, Pitch Shifter, Mod Delay, Filtron, Talk Mod
- Delay (11): Echo Plus, Multi Head, Analog Delay, Mod Delay, Sweep Delay, Stereo Delay, Cross Delay, 2 Tap Delay, Rhythm Delay, Hold Delay and Reverse Delay
- Reverb (11): Slap, Spring, Bounce, Plate, Garage, Chamber, Canyon, Room, Studio, Hall and Arena
- Programs: 120 total (30 banks of 4 programs), including 40 factory programs
- Rocker Pedal: One
- Connectors: ¼" mono input, ¼" x 2 stereo/mono analog audio outputs, ¼" send and return insert jacks, Headphone (3.5mm), S/PDIF Digital Audio Interface, Midi In/Out, Jack for a 9VAC/3A external AC power supply
- Dimensions and Weight: ~19.7" x ~9.8" x ~3.15" ~9.26 pounds.