Alesis PERCPAD | Four-Pad Percussion Instrument
Now you can add percussion, drums, and electronic sounds to any drum setup!!
The PercPad enables you to add four drum pads and an optional kick trigger to your acoustic or electronic kit or percussion setup. It's compact, easy to fit into tight setups, easy to use, and it contains sounds that are perfect for accessorizing standard drumsets.
The PercPad has four velocity-sensitive pads, a kick input, and high-quality internal sounds, all in a compact size that's the perfect choice for drummers and other instrumentalists looking to start incorporating electronic percussion into their setups.
Unlike massive, overcomplicated multi-percussion units, the PercPad is specifically designed to be small and self-contained with just what you need and nothing you don't.
You can mount the PercPad on a standard snare drum stand, on any stand or rack using the Module Mount (sold separately), or place on a tabletop surface such as a percussion table, studio workstation, or DJ rig.
The PercPad has a collection of acoustic and electronic drum and percussion that are perfectly suited to the needs of drummers and percussionists. You'll find ready-to-play acoustic and electronic drums and percussion from Latin America and Asia that perfect for complimenting your drums.
You can easily tune and edit sounds, and assign any sound to any pad, or to the kick input. If the internal sound library doesn't contain the sounds you need, the PercPad has a MIDI connection to you can use it to trigger sounds from any MIDI sound module or software on Mac or PC.
You can connect the PercPad to amplifiers, PA and recording systems with the standard dual 1/4-inch outputs, and monitor on your favorite headphones. The kick input works with most kick pads and triggers including the DMPad and RealHead Kick Pads.
- The most compact, most-affordable multi-pad instrument
- Built-in library of the most in-demand sounds
- Four velocity-sensitive pads and a kick input for instant expansion of any drumset or percussion rig
- Fits a standard snare stand, sits tabletop, or mounts on any stand or rack using the Module Mount (sold separately)
- Tune and edit sounds, and assign them to any of the four pads or the kick input
- MIDI output for use as a controller for triggering sound modules and software
- AUDIO OUTPUTS: 2x 1/4" Main; 1/4" TRS Headphone
- CONTROL: 1/4" kick trigger input (switch/piezo switchable); MIDI Out (DIN)
2. Finger Snap
3. Cowbell High
4. Cowbell Low
5. Triangle Muted
6. Triangle Open
8. Wind Chimes
13. Studio Shaker
14. Live Shaker
15. Electro Tom Hex
17. Conga Slap
18. Conga Open
19. Electro Kick 8
20. Electro Kick 9
21. Electro Kick Hex
22. Electro Snare 8
23. Electro Snare 9
24. Electro Snare Hex
25. Electro Crack Hex