CRY BABY mini WAH
This slightly used Cry Baby Wah packs three different wah voicings to cover most of your tonal needs-Low, Vintage, GCB95-into a housing that's half the standard size and features true bypass switching.
Don't let its small size fool you-the CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah doesn't skimp on tone or usability. It comes equipped with the legendary Fasel inductor, a full sweep range, and three internally adjustable voicings-Low, Vintage, and GCB95. At half the size of a standard Cry Baby pedal, the CMB95 is perfect wherever space comes at a premium, such as on a travel board. To top it off, this pedal features true bypass switching and high quality hardware so that it can take a beating on the road. Save precious space without sacrificing tone and put a Cry Baby Mini Wah on your pedalboard.
- Impedance: Input 800 kΩ; Output 10 kΩ
- Resonant Frequency: Heel Down 350 Hz - 450 Hz Toe Down 1.5 kHz - 2.5 kHz
- Maximum Level: Input -8.0 dBV;Output +10 dBV
- Maximum Gain: Heel Down +19.5 dB ;Toe Down +19.0 dB
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Noise Floor: Heel Down -98 dBV; Toe Down -89 dBV
- Current Draw: 900 µA
- POWER The Mini Cry Baby® Wah is powered by one 9-volt battery (accessed via the bottom of the pedal), an AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003EU, or a DC Brick™ power supply.