CRY BABY® STANDARD WAH GCB95
This new Cry Baby Wah features the legendary Fasel® inductor, a focused high end, and an aggressive wah sound.
The Cry Baby Wah is the most iconic guitar effect in music history. When it hit the scene in 1966, it added a whole new layer of expression to the electric guitar-players such as Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton used the Cry Baby Wah to create some of the most timeless sounds in rock.
The GCB95 is a modern interpretation of that sound, featuring the lush, expressive character of the legendary red Fasel® inductor with a more focused high end and a more aggressive and accentuated wah sound. With a heavy-duty die-cast housing and a Hot Potz Potentiometer tested to one million cycles, the Cry Baby Wah will withstand years of playing.
- POWER: The Original Cry Baby® can be powered by one 9 volt battery (accessed via the bottom of the pedal), a Dunlop ECB003 AC adapter (ECB003E in Europe) or a Dunlop DCB10 DC Brick power supply.
- Impedance: Input 800 kΩ, Output 10 kΩ
- Filter Parameter: Low Pass 350 Hz ~ 450 Hz, High Pass 1.5 kHz ~ 2.5 kHz
- Maximum Level: Input -8.0 dBV, Output +10 dBV
- Maximum Gain: Heel Down +19.5 dB, Toe Down +19 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio*: Heel Down 98 dBV, Toe Down 89 dBV
- Current Draw: 900µA