Here we have an Epiphone Sheraton-II. This Sheraton-II which has been refinished with matt clear wood oil stain finish. As you can see on the images there are two engravings on the back that have been sealed. The guitar also comes along with an upgraded set of Seymour Duncan humbucker pickups.
The guitar was made in the Unsung Plant in Korea in 2012.
The Epiphone Sheraton-II, once hailed by Blues legend John Lee Hooker as "an out-did 335", combines perfect semi-hollowbody tone with impeccable looks.
Other details include a rosewood fingerboard, quality electronic parts including full-size, 1” 500K Ohm potentiometers, Epiphone's all-metal pickup selector switch, the historic "Tree of Life" headstock inlay with "Block and Triangle" Pearl/Abalone fretboard inlays, and a heavy-duty output jack.
The Gold hardware includes Grover® machine heads for superior tuning stability and Epiphone's exclusive LockTone ™ locking Tune-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece for increased sustain.
- Body Material: Laminated maple with mahogany center block
- Clear matt wood stain finish
- Neck: 5-piece Hard Maple/Walnut, Slim Taper “C” Profile, Glued-in
- Dimensions: 24.75” scale
- Nut width: 1.68” / 4.27 cm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/"block and triangle" inlays; Mother of Pearl and Abalone
- Fingerboard radius: 12” / 30.48 cm
- Neck Pickup: Upgraded Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Upgraded Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Controls: 2-Volume, 2-Tone
- Binding: Multi-Headstock, Multi-Neck, Multi-Body
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Bridge: Gold Locktone™ Tune-o-matic StopBar bridge
- Hardware: Gold
- Pickguard: Bound "Tortoise" Pickguard with metal "E"
- Machine Heads: Grover™ 14:1
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 8.7 lbs / 3.95 kg