Fender Standard Telecaster | USA
Whoop whoop!! Fender American Standard Telecaster from 2014 in an amazing Sunburst finsih with a beautiful textured ash wood popping beneath the transparent finish. Comes along with its original Fender Hard Case. A Second Hand guitar in great condition with only two dings visible in the photos .. which of course do not affect in anyway the playability of this wonderful instrument.
The Fender American Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar is a pro player's axe that delivers authentic Tele vibes. American Series pickups and deluxe hardware with original '52 ash body that deliver that incredible tele resonance and tone. The maple neck is a modern C shape with rolled edges and set with highly finished medium jumbo frets for easier playability. The detailed synthetic nut eliminates rattles and improves tuning stability. Custom staggered tuning machines eliminate the need for one of the string trees. Staggered pole pieces in the pickups provide balanced output across all strings, and especially improves tone for the G-string. The bridge has a 6 seperate tele bent steel saddles for detailed intonality (a feature which is now only produced for the mexican models).
Don't miss out on this beauty if you have been searching for one! Come try it out while its still here!
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Standard Strings-Through-Body Tele with Bent Steel Saddles and Stamped Brass Plate
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with Micro-Tilt™ Adjustment
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Vintage-Style Tele
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup