Ibanez Prestige SZ1220
Minty mint of the mints! This guitar can almost be considered as unused. Along this guitar it is very difficult to find any marks of use. It was originally purchased for the price of 1400Eur. and it also includes a hard case, which is also mint condition. Here below you will find an information of this beauty of a guitar.
The SZ1220 is an SZ series solid body electric guitar model offered by Ibanez in 2004. It is the only SZ model that is made in- Japan as part of the Prestige line.
The SZ1220 features a mahogany body with a flamed maple top with a set-in mahogany neck with a 22-fret bound rosewood fretboard with no inlays. Components include a Gibraltar III fixed bridge and Ibanez Vintage pickups.
- Body: Mahogany w/ AAA flamed maple to
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany
- Neck pickup: Ibanez V1 (H)
- Bridge: Gibraltar III fixed
- Bridge pickup: Ibanez V2 (H)
- Scale length: 638mm/ 25.1"
- Controls: 2 volume / 1 tone / 3-way toggle
- Frets: 22
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood w/ binding
- Incl. Hard case
- Color: Transparent Brown Flat
- Year: 2004
- Country: Japan