Ibanez RG1570 Prestige | Left handed Guitar
New old stock from 2003, here we have a display guitar that has been there for over 14 years. Basically there are little to no marks of use, just a light scratch that might have happened when it was being pulled down; hardly visible. The RG1570L is an RG series solid body left handed electric guitar model introduced by Ibanez in 2003. It is made in Japan by FujiGen as part of the Prestige line.
More info about the RG taken from: http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/RG1570
The RG1570 replaced the classic RG570 which was introduced in 1989. The key difference from the RG570 is the new Edge Pro tremolo, replacing the original Edge.
The RG1570 features a basswood body bolted to a laminated neck with a 24-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot position markers. Components include Ibanez pickups with a pair of humbuckers flanking a single-coil, an Edge Pro double locking tremolo bridge with a locking nut and Gotoh tuning machines
The RG1570L is the left-handed version and the RGR1570 is an RG1570 with a reverse headstock.
- Model name: RG1570
- Year(s) produced: 2003–2009
- Made in: Japan
- Finish(es): Black (BK)
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Basswood
- Neck joint: AANJ
- Bridge: Edge Pro tremolo
- Hardware color: 2003–2004: Powder cosmo
- Neck type: 2003–2004: Super Wizard Prestige
- Neck material: 2003–2004: 3-piece maple
- Scale length: 648mm/ 25½"
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard inlays: 2003–2004: Pearl dot
- Frets: 24 / jumbo
- Nut: Top-Lok III
- Machine heads: Gotoh SG381
- Pickup configuration: HSH
- Bridge pickup: Ibanez V8 (H)
- Middle pickup: Ibanez S1 (S)
- Neck pickup: Ibanez V7 (H)
- Controls: 1 volume / 1 tone / 5-way lever