Line 6 FBV Shortboard & Bass Pod
Whoaa what a catch! Here we have used Line 6 FBV Shortboard which is a rugged foot controller featuring steel stomp switches and a combination Wah and Volume pedal, along with an Expression Pedal input. + bass Pod pedal!
The unit offers amplifier channel switching, Tap Tempo control, Bank and Program selection, and built-in Chromatic tuning.
- Dedicated channel switches
- Dedicated effect and FX loop On/Off switches
- Large naming display
- Selectable Wah/Volume pedal
- Expression pedal input for dedicated Volume control
- On-board Chromatic tuner, Tap tempo switch
- Self-powered through supplied RJ-45 locking cable
- Compatible with the Vetta(TM), Vetta II and HD147(TM) amplifiers, POD and Bass POD XT/XT Pro and
- LowDown Bass combo Amplifier
Comes with the orginal bag!
- Bass Amp Models: 16, customizable
- Digital Effects: 16
- Cabinet Models: 16
- User Programmable Channels: 36
- Headphone out & Midi: Yes
- D.I. Output: Direct Out with optional Apply FX to D.I. switch
- Power: N/A
- Configuration: Bass Guitar
- Award winning Line 6 Amp Models that emulate an all-star collection of legendary amplifiers.
- 36 user memory locations so that you can create your own customized collection of killer sounds. Organize them to match your set list, your session needs, or any doggone thing you want. After all, it's YOUR POD!
- Separate Headphone output to keep your neighbors (or your spouse, for that matter) from staging a counterattack when you're writing that first big hit in your apartment at 3am.
- Chromatic Tuner, because playing out of tune isn't cool.
- Cabinet Tuning Mode. The Amp/Direct switch allows POD to be optimized for different applications. Select Direct when running POD directly into a mixer or recorder. Select Amp when using POD as a tone-shaping front end for another amp. POD delivers several tuning modes for the Amp position, selectable at power-up. For example, by default, POD products for guitar expect to be plugged into the guitar input of an open-backed combo. Other tuning modes allow POD to be optimized for connection to the power amp input of a closed-back system, or into closed-back cabinets.