Line 6 Helix LT | Streamlined HX Multi-Effects Guitar Processor
This Helix® LT guitar processor IS AS NEW and it delivers the highest levels of performance, flexibility, and control in its class. Featuring the same powerful dual-DSP processing and award-winning HX Modeling technology found in the flagship Helix Floor and Helix Rack guitar processors, its streamlined I/O complement and hardware configuration make it more affordable for budget-conscious guitarists who still want to access the power of Helix.
Helix guitar processors represent a giant leap forward in modeling technology. Dual-DSPs provide massive power to accurately recreate the sonic characteristics and full dynamic response of classic and modern amplifiers and effects.
Simply touch a footswitch to instantly jump to any block and quickly adjust a parameter or assign controllers. The process is so fast you can comfortably assign any item to a switch in three seconds.
When you need to incorporate external devices via MIDI, the Helix LT processor offers maximum flexibility. In addition to powerful real time MIDI control, it can send up to six separate commands at preset recall, enabling you to, for example, change a preset on a synth, start a sequencer, and turn up a fader on an external digital mixer with a single press of a footswitch. And with its external amp-switching capabilities and two expression pedal inputs it can serve as the command center for any rig.
Helix Edit software features the same intuitive user interface found on Helix hardware processors, so there’s no learning curve. Drag and drop amps, cabs, and effects to build complex signal chains with ease; adjust settings and parameters using dedicated sliders and knobs; customize footswitch labels quickly and efficiently, and much more—all on your computer’s large screen.
- Powerful Dual-DSP HX Modeling
- Large 6.2”, 800x480-Pixel LCD Screen
- 62 Amps, 37 Cabs, 16 Microphones, and 104 Effects
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (guitar), 2 x 1/4" (returns)
- Outputs:2 x XLR (main out), 2 x 1/4" (main out), 2 x 1/4" (sends)
- Digital Outputs:1 x XLR (AES/EBU, L6 link)
- Effects Types:Distortion, Dynamics, EQ, Modulation, Delay, Reverb, Pitch/Synth, Filter, Wah, Volume/Pan
- Compatibility:OS X 10.10 or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Looper:60 seconds (mono full speed), 30 seconds (stereo full speed)
- Capacitive Footswitches. Touch to Edit, Hold to Assign, Press to Engage
- Up to 2 Expression Pedals, External Amp Switching, and Deep MIDI Control
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- 20.87 x 11.93 x 3.66 inches, 12.5 lbs