MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
Delayyyy pedal in very good condition is up for grabs!! The Carbon Copy Analog Delay delivers rich, warm bucket-bridgade delay with up to 600ms of delay time and modulation.
Go from crisp "bathroom" slap echoes to epic, Gilmouresque delays with the MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay. Featuring 600ms of delay time with optional modulation, and a three-knob layout that controls Delay, Mix, and Regen.
In addition, there are two internal trim pots that offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for even more tonal options. All done by a completely analog audio path for authentic rich, warm analog delay—made possible only by old-school analog bucket brigade technology. True bypass.
- 100% analog bucketbrigade technology
- Up to 600ms of delay with switchable modulation
- Internally adjustable modulation circuit
- True bypass
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Max Input Level: +5 dBV at 500 Hz
- Max Output Level: +8 dBV
- Delay Time: 20 ms to 600 ms
- Noise Reduction 2:1 ratio
- Current Draw: 26 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC