MXR Micro Amp | Booster
Adding a preset amount of gain with just a single control, the Micro Amp is a great way to boost your signal for lead work or adjust between two different guitars with unmatched output (i.e. humbuckers to single-coils). It can also provide a permanent boost in a long effects chain where signal drop off is a problem.
- Up to +26dB of gain
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output
- Great for use with long signal chains, or anytime signal drop-off is a problem
- The MXR Micro Amp is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ ECB003E or a power supply such as the DC Brick™.
- Input Impedance 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance 470 Ω
- Maximum Output Level +6 dBV
- Noise Floor* -80 dBV
- Gain Control +0.5 dB to +26 dB
- Freq. Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0 dB, -1.4 dB
- Bypass: Hardwire
- Current Draw 2.5 mA
- Power Supply 9 volts DC