PRS SE Custom 24
Professional quality and classic PRS design - The SE Custom 24 brings the original PRS design platform to the high-quality, more affordable SE line up of instruments. This guitar is as new !! Has never been played and it awaits for the new owner to appreciate its incredible sound and beauty.
Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the SE Custom 24 features a maple top, mahogany back, wide thin maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, and the PRS patented molded tremolo bridge. Its versatile sounds come from the 85/15 “S” pickups paired with a volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way blade pickup selector.
The SE Custom 24 is a modern classic with roadworthy durability, addictive playability, and wide array of tones, making it a perfect workhorse guitar.
- Full-featured Paul Reed Smith at a great price
- Legendary PRS quality and playability
- Beautiful flame maple gives the guitar an elegant look
- Mahogany body for punchy tone and long sustain
- PRS-designed tremolo maintains tuning under heavy use
- PRS 85/15 S pickups sound great humbucking or single-coil
- Push-pull tone knob accesses great single-coil-type tones
- Wide-thin maple neck is comfortable and fast
- Top wood: Beveled Maple and Flame Maple Veneer
- Back wood: Mahogany
- Number of frets: 24
- Scale length: 25''
- Neck wood: Maple
- Neck shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Neck pickup: 85/15 "S" Bass Humbucker
- Bridge pickup: 85/15 "S" Treble Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-tap), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch
COLOR: Whale Blue