Raimundo Classical Guitar 118 | made in Spain
Here we have a used Classic guitar - Raimundo 118 made in Spain. A gratifying instrument for beginners and advanced musicians, this model has great action, a balanced sound and a superior general feel to the instrument. The Guitar's back lacquer has faded slightly to white, the wood is 100% still in tact. The instrument was kept in a very good condition and is a pleasure to hear its tunes!
With a Solid cedar top, Mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and bridge and mahogany neck, this guitar is handmade in Spain and exhibits all of the renowned quality of Raimundo guitars.
- Top: Solid Cedar or Spruce
- Back and Sides: Dyed Mahogany
- Width of the body on the 12 fret: 95 mm
- Width of the body on the lower bout: 100 mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Width of the neck on the nut: 51,5 mm
- Width of the neck on the 12 fret: 61,5 mm
- Head Machine: Nickel
- Scale: 650 mm