tc electronic | Vortex Flanger
Here we have a slightly used Vortex Flanger pedal.
- Outstanding TonePrint-enabled flanger pedal offers you 2 high-quality flanger effects
- Classic pedal flanger and tape mode settings provide you with everything from subtle tones to jet flanger swooshing to create with
- 4-knob interface allows extensive tonal tweaking while remaining highly intuitive to let you focus on playing
- True stereo I/O provides incredibly wide 3-dimensional tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized flange effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when flange effect is engaged
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- Easy "1 screw" battery compartment access
- Compact format fits on any pedal board
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
The two modes in VORTEX FLANGER are a classic pedal flanger capable of giving you everything from suble chorus tones to classic Van Halen jet flanger swoosh, and tape mode, which gives you the psychedelic sound of the original flange tones of Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin. And it does fantastic ‘through zero’ sounds too!
VORTEX takes the great pioneers of ’60s and ’70s flange and adds a set of deep controls, allowing you to sculpt and time your flange sounds with great precision. This allows you to quickly dial through the rich history of the legendary flange pioneers, such as Hendrix and Van Halen – or sculpt your own twisted sounds!