Fender Blues Junior III
We are happy to have one of these lightweight, easy to carry amps available at our Sun-Sounds music shop in Sliema, Malta. This amp has been bought last year and its found to be in great condition and packs Enormous Tone!
One of our favorite little hot-rod tube amps is back and better than ever. The Fender Blues Junior III is more than just a 15-watt tube amp - it's a vintage tone machine! Complete with a FAT boost switch and a spring reverb, this incredibly smooth-sounding amp will floor you with its range of character. Three 12AX7s and a pair of EL84s give the Blues Junior III the kind of serious dimension (not to mention volume) you'd expect from a much bulkier amp.
You'll love the Blues Junior III's updated touches, too, such as its super-comfortable vintage Fender dog bone handle and its easy-reading black control panel with front-reading text. Rattle-reducing EL84 shock absorbers and heavy-duty chicken-head knobs are also a plus. But the thing you'll appreciate the most is the all-new Fender Special Design 12" Lightning Bolt speaker by Eminence, which sounds absolutely amazing! Prepare to be blown away by the Fender Blues Junior III !
- Tube amplifier
- 15 watts of output power
- 12", 8 ohms, 50-watt Fender Lightning Bolt speaker by Eminence
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes, 2 x EL84 power tubes
- Solid-state rectifier
- 1 channel
- Reverb, master, middle, bass, treble, FAT switch (footswitchable), and volume controls
- Spring reverb effect
- External speaker jack
- Black textured-vinyl covering with Blackface-style black/silver grille cloth
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:15W
- Speaker Size:1 x 12" Fender Lightning Bolt
- Preamp Tubes:3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes:2 x EL84
- Reverb:Spring Reverb
- EQ:3-bandInputs:1 x 1/4"Outputs:1 x 1/4" (speaker)Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (boost)
- Depth: 9.18"
- Weight: 31 lbs.