Gibson Les Paul Classic | 120th Anniversary
Gibson Les Paul Classic 120th Anniversary model from 2014; a great monumental guitar with added features including coil split push-pull volume knobs and a boost trigger that switches the pickups to active. You can say that this is the most versitile Les Paul money can buy. We decided to get this one in this most beautiful "Heritage Cherry Sunburst" finish, one of Gibson's historic les paul finishes, a true irresistable mojo look to it. The guitar has barely any marks of use on its top and sides and no fretwear. It has some buckle rush at the back and a slight dent on its back side edging which is barely visible. The jack cover is slightly cracked. All functionality and playability is at 100% and has no neck cracks or any defects. All parts are original including its brown hard case.
Gibson celebrates their 120th anniversary by introducing a Les Paul with all the classic features that made Les Paul a household name, with a ton of upgrades and cool new features! Start with the weight-relieved mahogany body that's topped with figured maple. Throw in a 60's style rounded neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with undercut frets over the binding for extra playing surface, classic trapezoid inlays, and a beautiful 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Now you've got a Les Paul that will stand the test of time.
New tech and sophisticated electronics take this model into the 21st century and beyond! Zebra coil 57 classic and Super 57 with coil-splitting, a 15dB turbo boost mini-toggle and a master tone with Orange drop capacitors, max grip speed knobs, locking Grover tuners for super stability, a Graph Tech nut and chrome tune-o-matic bridge. This is a super-cool rig.
Includes a deluxe case.
Special 120th Anniversary Features:
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Undercut fret over binding on all bound guitars
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fretwire for longer life and corrosion resistance
- Historic Brown/Pink case
- Body: Mahogany /“Traditional” weight relief
- Top: A Figured Maple except EB color
- Neck: Mahogany, ‘60s rounded neck
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood, Trapezoid Inlays, Undercut fret over binding
- Hardware: Gibson Deluxe TonePros Vintage-Style with Perloid Buttons
and a chrome tune-o-matic bridge
- Electronics: Zebra coil 57 classic and Super 57 pickups, push/pull coil split on each volume pot, 15dB Turbo boost mini-toggle, master tone pot with - Orange drop capacitors
- Plastics: Cream, Max grip gold speed knobs
- Case: Vintage Brown Hardshell
- Year: 2014
- Finish: Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Country: USA