Blackstar HT 20 Studio | 20 - 20-watt 1x12" Tube Combo
This Combo is as new. Bought in December and barely used. The Blackstar HT Studio 20 is packed with a massive spread of tube tone, by virtue of Blackstar's Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). This exclusive feature shifts the EQ curves of the amplifier's Bass, Middle, and Treble controls.
With outputs for 8-ohm and 16-ohm cabinets, what else could you ask from your Blackstar HT Studio 20? How about a direct output for recording or running straight to a PA? That's just what you get from the HT Studio 20's speaker-emulated output. Not only does this output give you the dimensional sound of a miked up cab, but it also loads your amp properly for silent practice.
The Blackstar HT Studio 20 is packed with a solid-sounding digital reverb. Turn it fully counterclockwise, and the reverb is deactivated, leaving room for external effects. Turn it fully clockwise, and experience a lush ambience that adds dimension to your playing without washing it out. An effects loop makes integrating the HT Studio 20 with your pedalboard and other effects a piece of cake. At Sweetwater, we've found that matching your amp to your other gear is easy, thanks to a Loop Level switch that toggles between +4dBV and -10dBV.
- 20-watt all-tube 1x12" guitar combo amplifier
- 12" Celestion speaker delivers classic punch, warmth, and midrange
- 2 footswitchable channels that boast an impressive range of character
- Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the boutique-style clean channel
- Overdrive channel supplies enough gain for blues, classic rock, and hard rock
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Speaker-emulated output for recording or running straight to a PA
- Add ambience to your playing with onboard digital reverb
- Effects loop makes integrating your pedalboard and other effects easy
- 1-way footswitch included